All links are Amazon Affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my recipes.
- Brown lamb stovetop in olive oil – sprinkle salt, garlic powder, and cinnamon on meat
- Remove from pot
- Add garlic and cook until soft
- Return meat to pot and add seasonings
- Cover with water and bring to a boil – if you want more of a loose sauce, cover completely with water, but if you want more of a gravy, don’t cover completely
- Add tomato paste
- Simmer at least 1 hour with lid on and tilted to allow some air to escape
This recipe is best made one day ahead of eating so the flavors can mix. Skim the fat off the top with a fork before heating and eating. Serve over rice or riced cauliflower.